Download PayPal & eBay transaction history into QuickBooks without data entry!
This is the most recent version of the PayPal Link addin that supports the UK version of QuickBooks.
Use the PayPal Link to import PayPal transactions into QuickBooks.
For most PayPal transaction types, everything needed to keep your PayPal account in balance is created, including transactions to represent your sales, purchases, and fees.
- Individual sales transactions per receipt: Each receipt becomes an invoice, a sales receipt, or a payment (you choose.) See the example screenshot below.
- Import customer names and addresses: Names, street, and email addresses are automatically included on new customer records. Addresses are also added to sales transactions.
- Inventory management: Items sold are included on sales transactions. When they are imported, inventory is automatically reduced (if you track inventory. You can use most any item type including services and non-inventory parts.)
- PayPal shopping cart support: If your PayPal file contains shopping cart details, those details are transferred to QuickBooks on your sales transactions for even better inventory management.
- eBay: The add-in also enables eBay integration with your QuickBooks company file. This saves you time managing your auctions and payments, and enables easy accounting integration between eBay and PayPal sales history, and it saves error-prone data entry.
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment with a limited number of transactions. When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.
8.28b/c: Update installer.
8.28: Fix issue where items with commas would not map correctly.