Many of our tools are Excel add-ins. The installer tries to automatically configure Excel to load the add-in after installation. If the add-in does not appear after installation, you can manually load it.
Manual Install: If the add-in does not Appear after installation
1) Install again, making sure Excel is not running while you run the installer. Then start Excel again and see if it loaded.
If that doesn’t work…
2) Manually load the add-in.
To load the an excel add-in manually, first start Excel & make sure a workbook is open. One usually opens when you start Excel.
Excel 2010 – 2019:
1. Select File, then Options from Excel’s menu.
2. In the Options dialog, select Add-ins.
3. At the bottom of the add-ins pane, select Excel Add-ins and press Go.
4. When the Add-ins dialog opens, click Browse and navigate to the folder where you installed the tool.
5. Select the *.xla file and then OK to close the dialogs.
1. Click the Microsoft Office Button and then click Excel Options.
2. Click Add-Ins and then in the Manage box select Excel Add-ins. Click Go.
3. In the Add-Ins available box, click Browse… and navigate to the folder where you installed this tool.
4. Select the *.xla file & then OK to close the dialogs and save your changes.
Excel 2000 to 2003:
1. In Excel choose Tools | Add-ins… from Excel’s menu.
2. Click Browse… & navigate to the folder to which you installed this tool.
3. Select the *.xla file & Press OK to close the dialogs and save your changes.