Purchase & Startup Questions
We frequently get these questions:
- Is the purchase one time, annual, or a subscription? Our tools’ initial purchase is a one-year license. After a year, you can purchase annual extensions to continue use.
- How many users can use the tool I’ve purchased? Each tool is sold as a single user copy. If you will have more than one user for a tool, please purchase a copy for each user.
- What types of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Is my my credit card information safe with BRC? We actually never see or store your credit card account number. Card numbers and related data are sent directly to our by the merchant service to process your order.
- Can I get a discount? Yes, if you purchase two or more products at the same time, you can get a 10% discount. We also offer bundles at a significant savings. See bundles & coupons for more options.
Is help included?
- Yes, each app we offer includes instructions/help that describes how to use it, its capabilities, and answers common questions. Access help from the Instructions, Documentation, or Help menu link or button (depending on the app.)
- If the documentation doesn’t answer your question, please send a support request and we’ll help via email.
How do I install on a new computer?
Basically, download the app and then use your existing product keys to unlock it on your new computer. See instructions.
Haven’t heard back from us?
If you haven’t received your receipt and/or you have not received other requested email responses from us, such as to support requests, your email account may be blocking our email.
Test your email account to see if you get an auto-response from us.
- When you make purchase on our site the server sends your receipt instantly.
- When you request a product key the email response is sent instantly.
- When you send a support request, we will reply. We usually reply the same day or the next business day if your request is received after business hours or on weekends.
See install troubleshooting for steps to resolve.