Use the File Reduction & Optimization Service to
- Prepare a large Enterprise file for use with Pro/Premier, in conjunction with our Enterprise to Pro/Premier conversion service.
- Reduce the size of a large file for faster performance and stability
- Optimize a file for faster performance
Reduce your company file size
Reduce the size of your file by removing older unwanted financial transactions. Optionally, also remove unused list records.
– Delete older transactions: Transactions before a date you specify will be removed, where it’s possible to do so. (Sometime transactions can’t be removed. For example, if they are linked to newer transactions that aren’t removed.)
– Reduce list sizes: Delete unused list records from your choice of the Vendor, Customer, Other Names, Items, and the Chart of Accounts.
Optimize your file for faster performance
Pick from the following options:
– Fix most corruption: We’ll attempt to fix things the rebuild feature will not fix. We will either fix the issues where possible or let you know what they are – where we can tell – so you can decide what action needs to be taken, if any.
– List Optimization: Return lists to default sort order & fix entries flagged by QuickBooks as duplicates
– Delete Online Banking Aliases: Start over with a clean slate
– Remove Audit Trail: This can make your file both faster and smaller and deletes the history of transaction changes. Financial data remains intact.
– Remove Attached Documents: Make your file smaller and remove references to data you may not want others to see.
– Turn off Enhanced Inventory Receiving: Can’t normally be turned off from within QB. If you tried it and don’t like it, we’ll turn it off.
– Turn off multi-currency: Usually appropriate only if you’ve used only one currency, or used a second currency on only a few transactions which you’ll later fix or delete.
The service offers a turn around time of the next business day.
Follow These steps to use this service
1. Purchase the service (above)
2. Complete a service request
3. Send your company file:
– Send a QBW file, a QBB (backup) file, or a QBM (portable) company file.
– Click here to upload your file.
When we finish your file optimization we will send and email with a link to download your file.
Supported QuickBooks Version years
Your source data file can be from US QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2016 or newer and QuickBooks Enterprise 16.0 or newer.
Your returned file can be in US QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2018 – 2022 or US Enterprise 18.0 – 22.0 file formats (older version years will be upgraded as part of the process.)