Send batches of individual emails from Excel.
Includes mail merge capabilities so each email can be customized. Turn Excel into an email client that works with MS Outlook.
The XL Email Manager sends individual emails to multiple addresses based on lists of data on your Excel worksheet.
To get started, all you need is a list of email addresses on a worksheet & the text or HTML of the email you want to send.
- Send email in both text & html formats
- Create an individual email for each email address on your worksheet
- Mail-merge up to 50 information fields using data on your worksheet
- Automatically skip specific email addresses
- Use “Test mode” for configuration and testing your email
- Save multiple email templates for later use
- Include file attachments with your email messages
- Works with html files created using MS Word (and other standard HTML files as well)
- Optionally write send results back to your worksheet
- Works with reports created in QuickBooks and sent to Excel, such as customer or vendor contact reports
Download the XL Email Manager for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test with your machine, Excel, and Outlook. When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial.