QIF to OFX Converter
Convert QIF files or worksheets into QBO, OFX, or QFX files for import into QuickBooks, Quicken, or other OFX compatible application. Use the imported data with the built-in online banking features.
Click icon for free trial:
Convert QIF files & Financial Institution downloads to OFX, QFX, or QBO files for import into Quicken & QuickBooks.
- Import data into Quicken, QuickBooks, and other OFX enabled applications.
- Support for Checking, Credit Card, Savings, and Stock/Investment accounts, including 401K and other retirement accounts.
- Use Excel as your editor, easily importing your QIF data for review. Then export worksheets to OFX. Importing and exporting is completed with a few clicks and with no data entry required.
After import into Quicken or QuickBooks, your data appears in the online banking center for reconciliation with your account register. Here, you can add missing transactions to your books or match your imported transactions with data you’ve already entered.
This addin creates OFX files that are compatible with versions of QuickBooks and Quicken that are currently supported by Intuit:
- Quicken 2013 – 2016 U.S. versions
- QuickBooks 2013 – 2016 US and QuickBooks Enterprise 13.0 – 16.0 U.S.
- QuickBooks 2013 – 2016 Canada
- QuickBooks 2013 – 2016 UK
- QuickBooks Online
- Also other OFX enabled applications.
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. Click the Windows or Mac logo above to download. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment to create up to 100 individual transactions (e.g. 100 checks.) . When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.