Create your own OFX, QFX, and QBO files for import into QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and Quicken.
- Create all three different types of OFX files!
- Import data into QuickBooks, Quicken, and other OFX enabled applications.
- Support for checking, credit card, savings, and stock/Investment accounts.
- Use Excel as your editor and then create OFX files from your data. Importing and exporting is completed with a few clicks and with no data entry required.
After import into QuickBooks or Quicken, your data appears in the bank feeds center for reconciliation with your account register. You can add imported transactions to your books or match imported transactions with data you’ve already entered.
This add-in creates OFX files that are compatible with QuickBooks and Quicken versions that are currently supported by Intuit:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Windows Pro/Premier 2018 – 2021 US and QuickBooks Enterprise 18.0 – 21.0 U.S.
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2018 – 2021 Canada
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2018 – 2021 UK
- Quicken 2018 – 2021 U.S. versions
- Other OFX enabled applications
Download this add-in for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test in your environment to create up to 100 individual transactions (e.g. 100 checks.) When you purchase, you’ll then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.
11.27: Make sure older annual keys work properly with newer primary keys. Better alert messages when subscription is due or overdue. Add warning to delete key message to explain that it’s unusual to delete keys.
11.08: Changes to About & Purchase dialog and key validation.
10.68: Fix an “Automation Error” issue when attempting to export to OFX.
10.61: Set and correctly display good through date in About dialog for certain upgrade paths.
10.38: Prevent very small numbers for investment quantities from being formatted in scientific notation in the OFX file.
10.19: Changes to About & Purchase dialog to handle more than one product key. Fix for Excel 2016 to resolve issue where app would not load properly.