Create your own OFX, QFX, and QBO files for import into QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and Quicken.
- Create all three different types of OFX files!
- Import data into QuickBooks, Quicken, and other OFX enabled applications.
- Support for checking, credit card, savings, and stock/Investment accounts.
- Use Excel as your editor and then create OFX files from your data. Importing and exporting is completed with a few clicks and with no data entry required.
After import into QuickBooks or Quicken, your data appears in the bank feeds center for reconciliation with your account register. You can add imported transactions to your books or match imported transactions with data you’ve already entered.
This addin creates OFX files that are compatible with QuickBooks and Quicken versions that are currently supported by Intuit:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Windows Pro/Premier 2017 – 2019 US and QuickBooks Enterprise 17.0 – 19.0 U.S.
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2017 – 2019 Canada
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2017 – 2019 UK
- Quicken 2017 – 2019 U.S. versions
- Other OFX enabled applications
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment to create up to 100 individual transactions (e.g. 100 checks.) When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.
10.61: Set and correctly display good through date in About dialog for certain upgrade paths.
10.38: Prevent very small numbers for investment quantities from being formatted in scientific notation in the OFX file.
10.19: Changes to About & Purchase dialog to handle more than one product key. Fix for Excel 2016 to resolve issue where app would not load properly.