Manage your Employees’ time sheets in Excel and Import them into QuickBooks!
Use this addin to quickly enter time in Excel for individual employees or groups of employees. Or or have your employees fill out excel-based time sheets and then import into QuickBooks.
You can batch-create customized time sheets using Excel, email time sheets to employees, and then batch-import time sheets into QuickBooks. The XL Timesheet also supports importing time records from other sources, such as time clock software.
Enter start/stop times in Excel. Time sheets will automatically calculate the time worked for import into QuickBooks.
Create time sheets for one or multiple employees. Or, include multiple employees on one time sheet so you can copy/paste time from one employee to another to speed data entry.
Version 3 now includes key new features making this tool a solution for individuals & for time tracking administrators!
- Enter start/stop time in time templates. They’ll automatically calculate total time worked.
- Support for 1099 Vendor time sheet.
- Multiple time sheet templates: Use ours or create custom templates!
- Batch-create multiple time sheets at once for selected employees. Auto-save them as individual Excel workbooks for later use.
- Batch email time sheets to employees (when integrated with the XL Email Manager.)
- Export multiple time sheets to a single IIF file for one import into QuickBooks!
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. Click the Windows logo above to download. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment to create up to 100 individual transactions (e.g. 100 time records.) When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.