Manage your Employees’ time sheets in Excel and Import them into QuickBooks!
Use this addin to quickly enter time in Excel for individual employees or groups of employees. Or or have your employees fill out excel-based time sheets and then import into QuickBooks.
You can batch-create customized time sheets using Excel, email time sheets to employees, and then batch-import time sheets into QuickBooks. The XL Timesheet also supports importing time records from other sources, such as time clock software.
Enter start/stop times in Excel. Time sheets will automatically calculate the time worked for import into QuickBooks.
Create time sheets for one or multiple employees. Or, include multiple employees on one time sheet so you can copy/paste time from one employee to another to speed data entry.
- Support for employee and vendor time sheets. Choose between no vendors, 1099 vendors only, or all vendors.
- Multiple time sheet templates included. Use one of the included templates or create your own custom time sheet templates.
- Enter start/stop time on time sheets. They XL Timesheet add-in will automatically calculate total time worked.
- Batch-create multiple time sheets all at once for selected employees. Auto-save them as individual Excel workbooks for later use.
- Export multiple time sheets to a single IIF file for one import into QuickBooks!
- When paired with our XL Email Manager, email time sheets directly to employees as they’re created.
- For quick data entry, pick lists are pulled from your company file and included on your time sheets. These include lists for employees, items, payroll items, classes, and customer:jobs.
- Automatic calculation for overtime and double time & now auto-selects overtime and double time items from your employee records or payroll item list – New!
- Automatically gets the default hourly or salary item from employees – New!
- Additional error checking to prevent error messages when importing into QuickBooks – New!
- Direct connect to QB to integrate lists with your company file – New!
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. Click the Windows logo above to download. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment to create up to 100 individual transactions (e.g. 100 time records.) When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.