Send batches of individually tailored emails from Excel.
Includes mail merge capabilities so each email can be customized. Turns Excel into an email client that works with your mail server.
The XL Email Manager sends individual emails to multiple addresses based on lists of email addresses and related data on your Excel worksheet. Email can be sent in both plain text and HTML mail formats (at the same time!)
To get started, all you need is a list of email addresses on a worksheet & the text or HTML of the email you want to send.
- Send batch email using worksheet-based lists of email addresses, names, and other custom text or attachments to include with each email.
- Create an individual email for each email address listed on your worksheet
- Text and HTML email formats are supported for the best email presentation for different email readers.
- Mail-merge worksheet data into each email text. Use up to the first 182 column on your worksheet as sources for your data.
- Automatically skip specified email addresses.
- Save multiple email templates to be reused.
- Use multiple email accounts to send from.
- Include file attachments with your email messages.
- Works with reports exported from QuickBooks containing email addresses, such as the customer and vendor contact list reports.
- Works with our Donor Statements add-in and its mail merge output file.
- Works with our Excel Timesheet Link add-in to email time sheets directly to employees.
Includes default email server settings for:
- Southwestern Bell
- Also, configure manually for most SMTP email servers using your email provider’s connection information.
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment for a limited time. When you purchase then you’ll use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.
This worksheet is ready to email. All columns are optional, except an email address
you’re sending email, you’ll see progress & status as the tool communicates with your mail server
2.36: Changes to About & Purchase dialog and key validation.
2.34: Fix the in-product annual key link.
2.33: Change code that finds the app data folder.
2.32: Change how results are written back to worksheets to solve Excel hang after sending on some computers.
2.31: Solve issue where moving the progress dialog window caused email to stop being sent and Excel to hang.
2.29: Add Office365 default settings.
2.28: Set and correctly display good through date in About dialog for certain upgrade paths.
2.26: Removed a non-required component for better system compatibility.
2.25: Changes to find the windows user data folder more reliably.
2.23: Changes to About & Purchase dialog to handle more than one product key.
2.22: Changed default gmail server port.
2.21: Repackaged the installer to fix an issue where it was triggering Norton Anti Virus with a false positive.