Excel to OFX Converter
Convert Excel worksheets into QBO, OFX, or QFX files for import into QuickBooks, Quicken, or other OFX compatible application. Then use the imported data with the built-in online banking features.
Click icon for free trial:
Create your own OFX, QFX, and QBO files for import into QuickBooks desktop, QuickBooks Online, and Quicken.
- Create all three different types of OFX files!
- Import data into QuickBooks, Quicken, and other OFX enabled applications.
- Support for Checking, Credit Card, Savings, and Stock/Investment accounts.
- Use Excel as your editor. Then export worksheets to OFX. Importing and exporting is completed with a few clicks and with no data entry required.
After import into QuickBooks or Quicken, your data appears in the online banking center / bank feeds center for reconciliation with your account register. Here, you can add imported transactions to your books or match imported transactions with data you’ve already entered.
This addin creates OFX files that are compatible with versions of QuickBooks and Quicken that are currently supported by Intuit:
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2014 – 2017 US and QuickBooks Enterprise 14.0 – 17.0 U.S.
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2014 – 2017 Canada
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2014 – 2017 UK
- QuickBooks Online
- Quicken 2014 – 2017 U.S. versions
- Also other OFX enabled applications.
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. Click the Windows or Mac logo above to download. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment to create up to 100 individual transactions (e.g. 100 checks.) . When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.