Convert QIF files & Financial Institution downloads to OFX, QFX, or QBO files for import into Quicken & QuickBooks.
- Import data into Quicken, QuickBooks, and other OFX enabled applications.
- Support for Checking, Credit Card, Savings, and Stock/Investment accounts, including 401K and other retirement accounts.
- Use Excel as your editor, easily importing your QIF data for review. Then export worksheets to OFX. Importing and exporting is completed with a few clicks and with no data entry required.
After import into Quicken or QuickBooks, your data appears in the online banking center for reconciliation with your account register. Here, you can add missing transactions to your books or match your imported transactions with data you’ve already entered.
This add-in creates OFX files that are compatible with versions of QuickBooks and Quicken that are currently supported by Intuit:
- Quicken 2019 – 2022 U.S. versions
- QuickBooks Windows Pro/Premier 2019 – 2022 US and QuickBooks Enterprise 19.0 – 22.0 U.S.
- QuickBooks Windows Pro/Premier 2019 – 2022 Canada
- QuickBooks Windows Pro/Premier 2019 – 2022 UK
- QuickBooks Online
- Other OFX-enabled applications.
Download this add-in for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test in your environment to create up to 100 individual transactions (e.g. 100 checks.) When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.
11.48: Make sure payees and memos aren’t longer than the max length for their fields after special characters are encoded. This should not be required, but QuickBooks incorrectly tests the field length before un-encoding it.
11.27: Make sure older annual keys work properly with newer primary keys. Better alert messages when subscription is due or overdue. Add warning to delete key message to explain that it’s unusual to delete keys.
11.08: Changes to About & Purchase dialog and key validation.
10.68b: Add the install troubleshooting slide to the installer.
10.68: Fix an “Automation Error” issue when attempting to export to OFX.
10.61: Set and correctly display good through date in About dialog for certain upgrade paths.
10.19: Changes to About & Purchase dialog to handle more than one product key. Fix for Excel 2016 to resolve issue where app would not load properly.