Create reports in Excel from your QuickBooks Lists
The List Reporter makes it easy create Excel-based list reports from your QuickBooks company files.
It provides seamless integration between Excel & QuickBooks by reading your QuickBooks lists and creating reports in Excel based on them.
Features unique to the List Reporter include:
- Pull the full text of memos/descriptions for various lists including Items and Time records, up to 4000 characters.
- Get the last edit date and internal record ID’s for your list records.
- See each record’s creation order.
- Get the cost and average cost for inventory and assembly items.
- See where sales items are used as part of groups or assembly items.
- Include First Purchase, First Sale, Last Purchase, Last Sale, and First Pay Date and Last Pay Date fields as applicable for items, customers, vendors, and employees.
- Select portrait or landscape options for printing your list reports.
- Add ‘banding’ your reports to make them easier to read.
- Chart of Accounts
- Items List – (except for 64-bit QuickBooks versions.)
- All Names
- Customer List
- Vendor List
- Other Names List
- Employee List
- Employee List – Payroll View
- Payroll Items List
- Class List
- Terms List
- Trip Records
- Time Records
Download this application for a 15-day free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test the add-in in your environment. When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial.
Review changes – most recent builds first
Upgrade to the latest latest build!
1.17: Add support for QuickBooks 2022 and Enterprise 22.0. Fix a bug that caused an “invalid list” error when trying to create a Payroll Item list report.
1.15: Make sure older annual keys work properly with newer primary keys. Better alert messages when subscription is due or overdue. Add warning to delete key message to explain that it’s unusual to delete keys.
1.14: Improve performance when calculating purchase and sale dates for item. Fix issue with sub-items where these dates were not found.
1.13: Set and correctly display good through date in About dialog for certain upgrade paths.
1.11b: Resolve QuickBooks integration issues with recent QB patch releases.
1.11: Add the First Purchase, First Sale Date, Last Purchase Date, Last Sale Date, First Pay Date and Last Pay Date fields.
1.09: Performance improvements. Add option to keep temp files for support and to change temp file location.
1.08: Added the Creation Order field for list record reports. Revised the About & Purchase to allow more than one key.