Create reports in Excel from your QuickBooks Lists
The List Reporter makes it easy create Excel-based list reports from your QuickBooks company files.
It provides seamless integration between Excel & QuickBooks by reading your QuickBooks lists and creating reports in Excel based on them.
Features unique to the List Reporter include:
- Pull the full text of memos/descriptions for various lists including Items and Time records, up to 4000 characters.
- Get the last edit date and internal record ID’s for your list records.
- See each record’s creation order.
- Get the cost and average cost for inventory and assembly items.
- See where sales items are used as part of groups or assembly items.
- Include First Purchase, First Sale, Last Purchase, Last Sale, and First Pay Date and Last Pay Date fields as applicable for items, customers, vendors, and employees.
- Select portrait or landscape options for printing your list reports.
- Add ‘banding’ your reports to make them easier to read.
- Chart of Accounts
- Items List
- All Names
- Customer List
- Vendor List
- Other Names List
- Employee List
- Employee List – Payroll View
- Payroll Items List
- Class List
- Terms List
- Trip Records
- Time Records
Download this application for a 15-day free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test the add-in in your environment. When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial.
1.14: Improve performance when calculating purchase and sale dates for item. Fix issue with sub-items where these dates were not found.
1.13: Set and correctly display good through date in About dialog for certain upgrade paths.
1.11b: Resolve QuickBooks integration issues with recent QB patch releases.
1.11: Add the First Purchase, First Sale Date, Last Purchase Date, Last Sale Date, First Pay Date and Last Pay Date fields.
1.09: Performance improvements. Add option to keep temp files for support and to change temp file location.
1.08: Added the Creation Order field for list record reports. Revised the About & Purchase to allow more than one key.