Cleanup OFX files and convert between file types.
- Convert OFX & QBO files into QFX files for import into Quicken as “Web Connect” files
- Convert OFX & QFX files into QBO files for import into QuickBooks as “Web Connect” files
- Use this tool to import banking transactions into QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Desktop and other OFX enabled applications.
- Supports Banking and Investment files (investment for apps that accept investment files, such as Quicken).
- Clean up names in the source files, removing extra information for smoother import into QuickBooks.
- Swap the Payee and Memo fields if your bank got it backwards; use one field to populate the other.
- Convert credit line source files to credit card OFX files.
After import into QuickBooks or Quicken as a Web Connect file, your data appears in the bank feeds center for reconciliation with your account register. Here, you can add missing transactions to your books and match your imported transactions with data you’ve already entered.
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment for 30 days. When you purchase then use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.
1.25: Set and correctly display good through date in the About dialog for certain upgrade paths.
1.24: Add ability to remove parts of words in the Payee name. So, for example 000043Safeway can become Safeway, or Target#125 can become Target in your OFX output file.
1.23: New option to use your own custom BIDs (useful for Quicken and QuickBooks.)
1.22: Changes to accommodate more than one product key in the About & Purchase dialog.
1.21: Now remove all alpha and other non-numeric characters from routing numbers, leaving only the allowed characters 0 – 9.
1.20: Fix bug that caused OFX header fields to be omitted in some cases.
1.19: Add option to convert bank credit line OFX files to bank credit card OFX files.