Create ACH files from QuickBooks data – requesting payments from customers – ready to submit to your bank
Create NACHA files containing ACH orders requesting money from your customers.
The ACH Payments Creator integrates directly with QuickBooks and is available from the QuickBooks Banking menu. Use it to create NACHA files containing payment orders for your customers based on you payment and sales receipt transactions
The app creates NACHA files that are ready to submit to your bank. (NACHA files are specially formatted text files that contain ACH payment data. Many banks will accept these files directly.)
How it works
The ACH Payments Creator searches for payments and sales receipts from QuickBooks with bank routing and account numbers you’ve set up on your customer records. With this data it creates a NACHA file that contains your ACH payment orders requesting money from your customers using their bank account data.
A summary report you can print indicates the number of orders and the total dollar amount of the orders included in the NACHA file.
There are several key benefits/features to using the DD file creator, when compared the direct deposit features within QuickBooks:
Integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks.
- Choose options to match the way you record your Payments and Sales Receipts in QuickBooks.
- Create NACHA files that will group your payments in daily deposits or deposit them individually.
- Compared to accepting Credit Card payments, ACH orders are typically very inexpensive. They are usually just a few cents each no matter the amount of the payments.
- Pay only your bank’s fees when submitting ACH files, if any. Some banks offer ACH upload to business customers no charge, and others charge a small amount per ACH order.
Create orders with no additional data entry
- Create orders from your payment and sales receipt transactions.
- The transactions are located using the special “ACH” payment method are included in the NACHA file.
Bank account numbers for your ACH orders are stored on your customers records in QB and are pulled automatically from QuickBooks along with your payments
- The instructions include steps to set up your customers and payment method list.
- When processing orders from your payments, the app will warn you if this custom bank account data is missing or incorrectly entered.
Create Prenote NACHA files
- Some banks suggest Prenote files so they can confirm that the recipient bank information is correct.
Multiple bank & company Files
- Use with as many company files as needed. There is no per company extra charge. Configuration information such as bank and routing numbers are remembered per bank account, so you can use with multiple accounts both in one company file or multiple company files.
Click above to download your trial. Then install the app to start your free 30 day trial. The app is fully functional during the trial period.