Send batches of individually tailored emails from Excel.
Includes mail merge capabilities so each email can be customized. Turns Excel into an email client that works with your mail server.
The XL Email Manager sends individual emails to multiple addresses based on lists of email addresses and related data on your Excel worksheet. Email can be sent in both plain text and HTML mail formats (at the same time!)
To get started, all you need is a list of email addresses on a worksheet & the text or HTML of the email you want to send.
- Send email using worksheets containing lists of email to sent.
- Create individual email for each email address listed on your worksheet
- Create both text and HTML email for the best email presentation for different email readers.
- Mail-merge data from your worksheet into your email text. Use up to the first 182 column on your worksheet (Columns A – FZ)
- Automatically skip specified email addresses
- Save multiple email templates to be reused
- Configure multiple email accounts if needed to be used for different mailings
- Include one or more file attachments with your email messages
- Works with HTML files created using MS Word (and other standard HTML files)
- Works with reports exported from QuickBooks that list data to email, such as the customer and vendor contact list reports
- Works with our Donor Statements addin and its mail merge output file.
- Works with our X Timesheet Link addin to email time sheets directly to employees.
Download this addin for a free trial, which allows you to try before you buy. Click the Windows logo above to download. You can use the trial to test the addin in your environment for a limited time. When you purchase then you’ll use your product key to unlock the trial to the full version.
This worksheet is ready to email. All columns are optional, except an email address
you’re sending email, you’ll see progress & status as the tool communicates with your mail server